No products in the cart.
Welcome to LifeOxy
We Sell indoor plants to keep you healthy
We Install Variety of INDOOR Plants that Purify and Remove Harmful Pollutants from the Air Effectively and Recommended by NASA.
LifeOxy house plants can improve indoor air quality by taking in carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen, Our houseplants also have the ability to remove traces of toxic chemicals from the air. Your houseplants’ ability to produce oxygen and clean the air depends on a number of factors, including their species, size, health and the light levels in your home. We recommend you implement our AQI test to know the requirements for your space.
How Our Plants Works
LifeOxy plants remove volatile organic chemicals and other sources of indoor air pollution from the air through their leaves and transfer them into the soil they are growing in. Some of the chemicals are broken down into other elements by the plant. The chemicals that the plant does not break down are moved to the soil and broken down by naturally occurring microorganisms.
Oxygen Cost ₹50K Per Month
“A human consumes about 550 liters of pure oxygen per day. Based on a market survey, we found out that the average cost of a 2.75-liter portable oxygen cylinder is Rs. 6,500. At this rate, a human consumes worth about Rs. 50,000 of oxygen per day”.
Trees help to get the oxygen worth 45 million in a life span of an average 70 years.
Our plants remove harmful chemicals from the air when they take in air during the process of photosynthesis. The chemicals in the air are removed through the leaves of the plant during the day or when the plants are exposed to a sufficient level of light.
The indoor air pollutants that plants can filter out of the air come from various sources, including synthetic materials, tobacco smoke, natural gas appliances, internal combustion engines, pets and people.
People spend 90% of their time indoors in developing countries. The report says that Indoor air is 12 times polluted than the outdoor air with harmful pollutants which can cause Asthma, Allergies and Eye, Skin, Nose, Throat irritations, memory loss, depression and other respiratory problems etc.
Types of Indoor Pollution & Its Harmful Effects
- Trichloroethylene Gas: This attacks kidney cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, possibly, liver cancer.
- Hydrocarbon: However, it can cure a pneumonia-like condition, irreversible, permanent lung damage, and even death if it enters the lung. Some hydrocarbon can cause other effects, including coma, seizures, irregular heart rhythms or damage to the kidneys or liver.
- Ammonia: this irritates skin, eyes, lungs, shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea, nose.
- Carbon Dioxide: Co2 is the waste gas produced when carbon mixed with oxygen as part of the body’s energy-making process. The lung and respiratory system allow oxygen in the air to be taken into the body when enabling the body to get rid of co2 in the air breathed out.
- Benzene: people breathe in high levels of benzene (drowsiness, dizziness, rapid or irregular heartbeat, headaches, tremors, confusion, unconsciousness).
- Xylene: Short term exposure of people to high levels of xylene can irritate the skin, eyes, nose, throat, difficulty in breathing, impaired function of the lungs, delayed response to a visual stimulus, impaired memory, stomach discomfort and possible changes in the liver and kidneys.
- Toluene: Toluene exposure may cause liver and kidney damage. Toluene affects the central nervous system, eyes, skin, respiratory system, liver, kidney; breathing high levels of toluene during pregnancy has resulted in children with congenital disabilities and retard mental abilities and growth.
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde can irritate watery, burning eyes, nose, throat, asthmatic attacks, skin irritation, headaches, nausea are all side effects of formaldehyde. And exposure long term effects include cancer and possibly leukemia.
- Carbon monoxide: Co is found in fumes produced when you burn fuel in cars or trucks, small engines, stoves, lanterns, grills, fireplaces, gas ranges, or furnaces. Co builds up indoors poison who breathes it.
We Believe We Can All
Make a Difference
Every time you shop, we make a donation to a charity/cause of your choice.
Giving back to the community is important to us and we want to share that passion with you. Through our Charitable Program, we’ve been able to build a better business by connecting customers with nonprofit organizations across India. With every purchase you make, we’re proud to donate the 20% to a Charity support causes of our choice.
Thank you for helping us do our part to support our planet and the people who live on it.